When you're feeling stiff, tired or perhaps have been lying still much of the day movement may be the furthest thing from your mind.
When we move in ways that don't fit our unique body movement can be annoying, uncomfortable and painful.
However, when you listen to your body and ease into movement you are MUCH more likely to find movement that helps you feel BETTER and participate in life with more EASE!
Good fit movement helps us relax, ease stiffness, lubricate joints, build strength, function and improve rest!
I created a space to help you GENTLY ease into movement, all in the comfort of your home and on your schedule, a few minutes at a time!
Here's sample of what I'm talking about:
Hi! I'm Gillian Byers an ACE certified personal trainer with continuing education in exercise for Fibromyalgia and Arthritis. I love helping people meet their body where it's at each unique day. My experience is that when we work
the body and find what feels good
, that's the best way to build more ease and strength.
As Robin said about her experience:
"I've finally learned that when body parts are sore and don't want to "exercise", it's not weakness to listen to and honor my body, its self care. Now I'm no longer pushing myself I'm actually becoming more active and am getting stronger. Go figure!"
The key is listening to your own body as you slowly ease into more movement. As well as talking with your Dr. before beginning any new exercise. On this site you're encouraged and guided to personalize EVERYTHING!
In the Ease into Movement space you'll find 24 hour access to:
- Short (10 min. or less) gentle basic movement videos that are great for starting out and then using as a warm up when you're ready for more. There are versions for lying, sitting or standing.
- Super short videos (just a few minutes) for various body parts so you can just do a little right where it's needed or combine them for your own unique session.
- New videos added based on your specific requests!
- Tips and guidance for listening to your unique body and customizing the videos to work for YOU.
- General tips for conditions or needs such as Fibro, Arthritis and POTS.
- Interaction from me in the comments of each video.
- Ease into Movement is a Body Positive space where the focus is on taking care of and respecting your body today. You won't find any weight loss tips or advice here. Just a safe space to BE as you are.
- One 20 min. video call to give you highly personalized guidance. You can use this anytime within 1 year of signing up.
The video call plus lifetime access to the space is $60. (As the space grows this price will likely go up.)
If you're unsure if this is for you please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll talk about it! My goal is not to convince you to join, but to give you the information you need to make the best decision for you!
To gain access to the Ease into Movement space click below!
(If you want to watch a few more videos before deciding you can view them by clicking
We hate spam too. Unsubscribe at any time.
We think you're a bot.